Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fresh Start!

I just wanted to introduce myself and let my readers learn about me. So I'll start off by telling you 10 things about myself.

1. My name is Amanpreet or Aman for short, I prefer being called Aman.

2. I'm from India and have travelled back to India 16 times. I know it's a lot!

3. I love Fashion and everything to do with Fashion whether it be magazines, thrift shops,     vintage, photography, movies or clothes.

4. My favourite brands are Dior and Gucci. I'm also becoming a fan of Naeem Khan. I think all the creative directors/designers have a unique eye for fashion and I love it.

5. My favourite movie is Varsity Blues, Coco Chanel, The Devil Wears Prada and all the Batman movies. (Whats not to love about Christian Bale)

6. The thing I fear the most is the inhumanity in this world.

7. The best food in the world, according to me, is hakka chinese food or sushi.

8. I listen to indie/rock music like the Arctic Monkeys, Metric and the Yeah Yeah Yeahz.

9. I'm currently addicted to "How I met your mother", dark chocolate and Batman accessories.

10. I'm a leo and proud of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment